Getting an Application

If you already have a maintenance order or agreement filed in a BC court, just follow these easy steps to get an enrolment package

Need help enrolling?

If you have any difficulty completing the forms, just contact us, we’d be glad to help.

Contact Us

Living outside BC?

There is a different process to enrol with FMEP. Find out more

Need to submit a specific form to FMEP?

An Enrolment Officer may have asked you to resubmit a form. See the list of forms available