After Sending an Application
Once your enrolment application is received by FMEP, an Enrolment Officer will:
- Review the completed forms and contact you if further information is required.
- Send you an acknowledgement letter with a case number and PIN. You need these numbers to call FMEP, access InfoLine or add a case to your FMEP web account.
- Get a copy of your filed maintenance order or agreement from the court, if you didn’t provide one.
- Calculate the arrears owing, if any.
- Send both the recipient and payor Notices of Filing confirming their maintenance order or agreement is now enrolled in FMEP.
- Send the file to a FMEP client office where an Enforcement Officer will begin monitoring and enforcing the maintenance order or agreement.
It can take 4 to 6 weeks to enrol a case, including the time it takes to get a copy of the filed maintenance order or agreement from the court.
Communicating with FMEP
The easiest way to contact us or get information about your case is to use the website or InfoLine.Find Out More