How to Enrol

To enrol in FMEP the recipient or payor needs to:

  • have a copy of their maintenance order or agreement filed in a BC court, and
  • mail in a completed enrolment application.

Get an enrolment application by:

Send in the completed enrolment application to the FMEP Enrolment Office, along with a copy of the filed maintenance order or agreement.

Need a maintenance order?

Find out how to obtain an order.

Learn More

Already sent in an application?

Go to What’s New to see our service levels during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Keeping families safe

FMEP needs to know if there are any safety concerns. If so, the case will be treated with special care to prevent harm.

Learn More