Keeping Us Informed
It’s important our case information remains up to date. Both the recipient and payor need to let FMEP know if they:
- change their address or phone number
- start receiving income assistance
- start any legal action to change the current maintenance order or agreement
- know of any event affecting the maintenance, such as a change in parenting time (custody), or a child leaving home and becoming independent
- believe there is a mistake in our payment records
- have any concerns for their safety
Communicating with FMEP
FMEP is committed to providing a safe, positive and respectful work environment for our staff and we will not tolerate threats, abusive or offensive language, or hate speech from clients.
We expect all clients to adhere to this policy when calling, sending web messages or letters. If not, clients may lose communication privileges as a result of their actions, and any threats may be reported to local law enforcement.